“Stuck in snow storm” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Frederick, United States
“Stuck in snow storm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We got stuck in Maryland in a snow storm. The staff was very welcoming and the price was fair. I am a frequent traveler and I highly recommend this hotel. The room was very spacious. The entire staff, including the bartender and breakfast attendant were very helpful.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I love the space in the rooms with comfortable beds. The staff was helpful and friendly. This hotel was recommended and It did not disappoint me. The breakfast was nice with complimentary coffee and tea.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

LHowlett33, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Lece R, thank you so much for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Frederick and for taking the time out of your busy day to leave your feedback. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Frederick area!

Port Angeles, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This site is a little remote feeling from other local amenities, but it's situated in a pastoral, pretty stretch of area. Room was large, clean, bed comfy & I easily slept without noises. Parking was easy, and there's a few restaurants nearby, but they are not in walking distance. Can't recall any other local outstanding visitor features, but gorgeous rolling hills filled with racing horses. It is close to nearby highways for travel interests. I think there's a good local seafood/crab house, so check that out if you're staying here.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
LHowlett33, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, 1 week ago
C C, thank you for your review and for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Frederick while in town. We appreciate the feedback and we have to agree, it is a beautiful area! We hope to see you again the next time you come to Frederick!

MECHANICSBURG
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great place to stay in Fredrick, exceeded our expectations. I would recommend it, good breakfast, internet access, helpful and friendly front desk. Close to I-270,40,15 and near shopping, fuel, and food.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

LHowlett33, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
William L, thank you for staying at the HGI Frederick and for leaving valuable feedback. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Raleigh, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is in many ways very much like others in the same price range. However, what really distinguishes it is the friendliness of its staff, not like trained and mandated friendliness. Real friendliness. The kind that makes the rest of day go better.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

LHowlett33, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Heike M, thank you for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Frederick and for taking the time out of your busy day to leave feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and found our team geniunely friendly. We are very fortunate to have such a great team who truly cares about our guests. We hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the Frederick area!

Baltimore, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was an impromptu trip to go see one of my fraternity brothers play in his band. I just grabbed a hotel and really didn't think that much of it. I mean C'mon, how nice could a hotel in Frederick, Md be? It could run rings around your hotel, that's how nice! When you walk in the door, you instantly know that something is different with the attention to detail with the lobby décor which makes you think you are really in a beautiful garden. I was greeted by the desk supervisor Vita, whom I'd hire to be on my staff any day. Her friendly greet and knowledge of what you need after a long week isn't something that's taught, it's a internal gift. As a result of being short on time, I ordered room service, which 99.9% of the time is a mistake, but I figured it would tide me over until I get to the concert, what came to my room was on the boarder of fine dining. The steak was perfectly cooked and seasoned, the potatoes were unreal and the broccoli was better than I could have prepared it.. Well done! Overall, it was one of the top 20 hotel experiences of my life and my birthday is next week. The really fancy hotel that I have in Philly has a lot to live up too!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
Wow! What wonderful feedback! Thank you so much for posting a reveiw of your recent stay with us. I am thrilled that you had such a great experience! I will definitely be sharing your comments with our staff so that they get the recognition they deserve. Happy early birthday! We hope to welcome you again the next time you are in the Frederick area!

Warmest regards,
Columbia, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for a wedding in May. It seemed like the majority of wedding guests stayed here and the staff was great and very accomodating. We used a conference room for a wedding walk through due to the weather. 2 huge shuttle buses picked us up in the driveway. They allowed pizza to be brought in and kept the bar open for us upon request. I was able to drag myself out of bed and found the breakfast to be good in the restaurant. The room was standard but comfortable.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thanks for your feedback! So glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you get an opportunity to stay with us again and enjoy our newly renovated rooms!

Lara Howlett

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Frederick? Share your experiences!