“Clean, quiet and surprisingly good food!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Extended Stay Savings
Ranked #3 of 21 hotels in Frederick
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Clean, quiet and surprisingly good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Stayed here on a business trip and enjoyed it. On the first night, after a long flight, had dinner in the small restaurant and was surprised how good it was. The rooms are large, clean & quite. Staff very friendly and helpful. Internet access free. Overall a good experience!
There is a swimming pool in the basement - although I have not visited it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

289 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Edinboro, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We stayed here for a wedding for family. The hotel staff knew what we were there for and they helped make the weekend amazing. They were always making sure we were comfortable. Even when a few of us were working on the computer and my brother was studying for college out in the lobby they would make sure we had everything we needed. It also was very quiet and a great place to study/ do work. I would highly recommend this hotel. There are places right around the block for amazing food and great shopping too! So if you are like us and stuck at the hotel for an afternoon there are activities that will keep you entertained!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Cary, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Very clean. Very quiet. Excellent Breakfast. Hotel off of highway far enough to avoid traffic noise. In this area, definitely the number one hotel to stay at…. I have tried then all. You will find a staff that makes you feel welcome and that they really care. I had a billing issue with them….my fault by the way… and they were more than happy to "clean it up" under the umbrella of your a good customer. Very safe choice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Union Bridge, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I have been to most all the hotels in Frederick I like this one the most the only thing is the pool could be a little warmer but other then that you will be very happy the food is great and they will treat you as a guest

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Frederick, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

staff and hotel are fine but the Hilton website needs work. Check all the data displayed. I know what I input, yet the system actually had me leaving (and billed me !) before I arrived. I elected to make the correction at the front desk when I arrived but it made for an uncomfortable experience until it was resolved. The staff didn't seem to want to believe it was a system error, although they corrected all in the end.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

LHowlett33, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We value all feedback as it helps us know where we have challenges that need to be addressed or associates to recognize for a job well-done. I apologize for the situation with your online booking, but am glad we were able to resolve it for you. Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance or if you have any questions.
The Jersey Shore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Stayed one night while visiting nearby Hood College. Received a warm welcome from front desk staff, room was spacious, comfortable and clean. Ordered room service, delicious and fast. The hotel is several miles, less than 10 mins from the college. There are closer hotels but I chose this one because it is newer and was able to get a good rate. I was not disappointed in my choice and would stay again if I was in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Spotsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

A group of ladies visited the Linganore Wine Festival we stayed at the Hilton Gardens in Frederick. The front desk staff was very friendly. They gave us advice on local spots of interest and local restaurants. Saturday they ran out of potatoes and the cook was rude and slamming plates at the customers. However, the manager was very professional and accomodating and compensated us for the inconvenience! I was very impressed by that. Great value for the money! The group was impressed and we plan to stay there next year.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Frederick? Share your experiences!