Stayed here for a night while on a business trip. Check in was quick and easy, staff was friendly. Room was about average and similar to most hotels. It was clean and spacious. Had dinner in the lounge and the staff was once again friendly, food was good. They have a small bar with a few beer selections, no draft beer though. My room was on the first floor near the bathrooms and it was mostly quiet. Overall a good stay, no problems and I would come back again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Frederick Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Frederick Hotel Frederick
- Hilton Frederick
- Frederick Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Frederick is located in the historic area of Frederick, MD. Surrounded by historical and cultural attractions along with the Maryland’s wine country, there is no shortage of places to visit while in town. During your downtime, enjoy free, high-speed internet access, heated indoor pool and fitness center. Order room service or visit the Great American Grill for a cooked-to-order meal. In a rush? Grab a microwavable meal and cool beverage from the onsite Pavilion Pantry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.