“Amazing beds and great value.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bed & Breakfast Deal
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Frederick
“Amazing beds and great value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton garden inn one night ad we traveled between Williamsburg and Pennsylvania. We checked in late but front desk staff was friendly and joked with us. They had nice selection of snacks, microwave meals, and ice cream. They had a restaurant but we didn't make it out of bed in time for breakfast (10 am). The reason for this was the incredible sleep number bed which ensnared us in its sleep web. Our room also had a separate area with couch and chair as well as large TV. Soap and shampoo were from bath and body. The towels were very soft, luxurious. Overall great bargain with aaa discount under $100. Easy off/on I270.

• Stayed August 2013
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
AltoonaAdvisor,

On behalf of the entire team, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I couldn't agree more on the comfort level of the beds! Having the adjustable king beds truly allows our guests to customize the comfort of the bed to their individual preferences. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future. Again, on behalf of the entire team, thanks for sharing your comments. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you, I am at your service!

Hilton Garden Inn Frederick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
elkridge, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

pleasant and helpful staff, excellent rooms! The pillows were the best, I have lower and neck problems and these were very nice. Bed was one of the most comfortable I've slept in, in a hotel in years. Thank for your hospitality!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Georgianna L,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for sharing some feedback with us. I am truly glad to hear that you found our beds to be comfortable. Hilton Garden Inn prides itself on offering an exceptional bedding experience allowing our guests to "sleep deep" while traveling. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Frederick at some point during a future stay with us. Again, on behalf of the entire team, thanks for choosing to stay with us. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Glen Rock, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

This hotel hotel was very good and treated the tour de Frederick cyclists very well. I will be completing this bike ride next year and I hope the Hilton hotel will be a sponser again.. I would recommend staying at this hotel and the cooked to order breakfast was very good.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Jeffrey W,

On behalf of the entire team, thank you for choosing to stay with us as part of Tour de Frederick. The hotel has been honored to partner with this outstanding event since it's inception and we certainly look forward to welcoming back all participants next year! On behalf of all of us, thanks again for giving us the opportunity to welcome you, and we look forward to seeing you again next year!

Canonsburg PA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Excellent hotel in all regards from arrival to departure. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The location was a factor in our selection. It was easy to get to from the highway, yet was far enough away in a nice quiet place. It was also near services and local restaurants.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Robert A,

On behalf of the entire team, Thank you for allowing us to welcome you to Frederick and for sharing some feedback with us. It is always our goal to provide our guests a great stay experience. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and will be sharing your comments with our team. On behalf of all of us, thanks again for taking the time to share your comments. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the property at some point in the near future! As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you, I am at your service!

Evans City, Pa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and I had a great stay in this hotel. Not one problem. The room was really quiet which allowed us to rest. We would suggest this stay to any weary travelers! The staff was just super! Breakfast was outstanding. Great experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thomas A,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, and for taking the time to share some feedback with us. It is always our goal to provide our guests with an exceptional stay experience. I am relieved to hear that your stay was enjoyable! We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at some point in the near future! Again, on behalf of the entire team, thanks for sharing your comments. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Richmond, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Everything was fresh and new. Staff was helpful. I was here for business and this hotel is set up well for the business traveler accept the bar closed kind of early. Easy and convenient drive to downtown area. The downtown area is where the better restatrants are located.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Kenneth C,

On behalf of the entire team, thank you for taking the time to share some feedback regarding your most recent stay. I am glad to hear your stay was enjoyable and that you had the opportunity to experience downtown Frederick - it truly is a great area filled with outstanding restaurants, beautiful parks, and unique shops. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property at some point in the future. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Nice lobby decor, friendly and helpful staff. Food was very good. Don't often go to Hilton Inn's but was part of a group event. Guest rooms were well appointed, Internet worked great, but the room had a noticable musty or damp bathroom smell. Did not think it was the AC. The mattress was too soft and had a low spot in the middle. I think worst mattress I'd seen in awhile for this class of hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Cartrek,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for sharing some feedback with us. I am glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable but did want to apologize for the two issues described. If you could please let me know what room number you were in, I would like to look into this further and ensure we resolve these two issues. My contact information is below.

Again, on behalf of the entire team, thank you for choosing to stay with us. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you, I am at your service!

chris.guerrero@hilton.com