“Nice hotel with excellent breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Extended Stay Savings
Ranked #3 of 21 hotels in Frederick
Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
“Nice hotel with excellent breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Stayed here on business for a week. The staff was very friendly and they served a great breakfast made to order. Good location off the freeway and close to the industrial park. Will visit again on next trip to Frederick.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Jeffery G,

Thanks for taking the time to share some feedback regarding your most recent stay at our property. We are truly delighted to hear that your stay was enjoyable. At the Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, our team takes great pride in ensuring our guests are provided with a great stay experience. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property at some point in the near future. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you, I am at your service!

293 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Glen Burnie, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I understand that the Hilton Garden, in Frederick Md is not responsible for my son and daughter-in-laws wedding gifts that were stolen from a car. But there should be security cameras for personal saftey. What if some one was attacked in the parking lot. There is no guard or camera to watch out for their clients saftey.
Also my room was never cleaned on the Saturday of the wedding. So we had no clean towels to get ready for the wedding. We had to go to the front desk to get them. It also would of helped if I could of turned the air conditioner down. It would not go pass 73, and my hot flashes needed it to be lower.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
cynrus58,

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback regarding your most recent stay. On behalf of the entire team, I do apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay.

At the Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, guest safety has always been and continues to be our utmost priority. While we certainly wish we could absolutely guarantee to each and every guest that a situation like this would not occur, unfortunately crime of this type happens in the safest of neighborhoods as it did in this case. Again, I simply cannot apologize enough for what occurred as it is certainly not common for this area.

Thank you for also bringing your housekeeping and engineering concerns to our attention as well. We will ensure these items are addressed with the appropriate team members. On behalf of the entire team, I simply cannot thank you enough for your honest and candid feedback. While we certainly do strive to provide our guests with a great stay experience, we know there is always an opportunity to improve. Your comments will only help us continue our efforts on providing our guests the best possible stay experience while visiting Frederick.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We certainly hope we will have the opportunity to earn back your trust and faith in our property during a future stay. Should you desire to discuss this matter further, or if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

chris.guerrero@hilton.com
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Staying for two nights. Yesterday, I started out with four clean towels, two of which I used this morning. Just got back to my room, which has been cleaned, but there are no towels. Not sure why they took the two clean towels!? Guess I'll use the hand towels for my shower!

• Stayed July 2013
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
SLM12345,

On behalf of the entire team, -please accept my thanks for sharing some feedback regarding your experience at our property. I wanted to personally apologize to you for us not providing you with fresh towels. While we do follow a towel reuse program, if a towel is removed from the room, it is absolutely expected to be replaced. I apologize for our team not catching this or correcting this during your stay.

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. It is only with honest and candid feedback that we can continue to improve the stay experience for all of our guests. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you, I am at your service!

Earth
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I was in room 124 a double queen room. I booked the double as it was lower price than the King – but placed in the notes a request for a King. My thought was as a Diamond, they may show some mercy and exchange the room. That didn’t happen.

While a first floor room, due to landscape, it’s about 10 feet above ground level.

(2) Desktop outlets built into the lamp fixture

(1) Bedside outlet built into the lamp fixture. Unfortunately my USB charger would not fit as the plug was very close to the lamp up-post.

Both wired and wireless internet. Wired internet worked very well.

Room was clean and in good working order with the following exceptions:
• The wired internet cable had a broken clip (not uncommon for most hotels)
• The paint / trim around the bathroom mirror was peeling around the its base
• Scuffed up wall between desk and TV
• Metal ring on shower arm not secured
• Carpet stains at desk
• Tears in the bed skirt

The first four are very minor issues but could have easily been resolved by maintenance if reported by Housekeeping.

The arm chair does not come with a side table. I prefer the side table as it’s nice to have a place to rest a drink while reading. Placing on the floor is not as convenient a reach.

Windows have pull down shades which work nicely. This is something I have not seen at other HGI properties.

StarTraveler88,

On behalf of the entire team, thank you for sharing some feedback regarding your most recent stay at our property. I also wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for being a loyal Hilton Hhonors member! It is without question, without valued guests like yourself, the Hilton family of hotels would not be where we are today. As a loyal guest, we do try hard to honor each and every guest request received - unfortunately, due to occupancy levels, it is not always possible for us to honor each specific request as it was in changing the room type observed in this specific situation.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to bring these matters to our attention as we continue to focus on improving the experience for all of our guests. I am pleased to report many of the items you have brought to our attention are currently being addressed property-wide and we hope you will be able to see that during a future stay with us.

On behalf of the entire team, thanks again for bringing these matters to our attention and for being a loyal Hilton Hhonors member! We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property at some point in the near future! As always, if there is any additional assistance I can provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stay at this property a couple of time a year for business. It is the best stay in Frederick. Rooms are as expected for HGI, variety of food close by, good work out facility, good breakfast. Staff is friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
TheTravler6,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for your continued loyalty to our property and for sharing some feedback. We truly appreciate our guests and strive to provide a consistent yet personalized service experience for all of our guests. We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future! As always, if there is ever any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Olney, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

We got married in the Frederick area and we had our families and friends stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. Everyone there was extremely nice and helpful! The worked with us to make sure everything worked out great. They made sure guests that had booked their rooms late or not even under our blocked out rooms received a welcome bag that we had made. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Frederick area.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
T M,

On behalf of all of us here in Frederick, Congratulations! It is truly an honor for us to partner with guests when planning special events. We certainly strive to ensure our team does everything possible so our guests can focus on what is most important. I am grateful for the trust you placed in us to take care of your family for this memorable event.

On behalf of all of us here in Frederick, thanks for taking the time to share some feedback. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

My flight arrived extremely early this last trip and the young man at the front desk was EXCEPTIONAL, his name is Tim. He is what customer service is really all about. The housekeeper went out of her way to get a room ready for me, and I was truly grateful. I ate some breakfast, which is always on point, and the staff displays good customer service as well. I then went to my room, which was on the second floor. YEAH!! I then pull back the covers and took a long nap. Those pillows are oh so comfortable, where can I purchase them from? I informed the other government staff of the wonderful experience I have had at the Hilton Garden Inn and now they ALL try to book a room there. So much so, it is always sold-out; booked solid. I am a happy camper, because I am one of those who got a room there. Some of them did not reserve their room in time enough, thus, they have to stay elsewhere. Nevertheless, the convenience and the hospitality are all on point. OWN and Adult Swim is missing from the television line up, but I make do with all the other amenities the hotel has to offer. Keep up the good work!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Janie S.

On behalf of the entire team, thank you for sharing some feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. I am relieved to hear that Tim and our team were able to accommodate you with an early check-in. As a former "road warrior" myself, I know all too well how valued that nap can be after a long day of traveling. Janie, thanks for choosing to stay with us - we truly value our guests and appreciate the trust and faith you have placed in us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Frederick in the near future! As always, if there is ever any assistance I may provide to you, I am at your service!

Hilton Garden Inn Frederick

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Frederick? Share your experiences!