“Frederick MA Stay on the Way to Gettysburg” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Extended Stay Savings
Ranked #3 of 21 hotels in Frederick
South Louisiana
“Frederick MA Stay on the Way to Gettysburg”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Due to the 150th anniversary of the battle, hotels were booked. This choice is well located near the interstate, restaurants, organic food store and what have you. Easy 30 -45 minute ride to Gettysburg is that happens to be where you are bound, Frederick is a charming town too. Building, staff & convenience fit my expectation and schedule nicely.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Chubbywalker,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for choosing our property during your recent visit to Gettysburg. I am glad to hear you also had the opportunity to visit downtown Frederick offering our guests and local residents both charm and sophistication. I certainly hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the property at some point in the future. Again, on behalf of the entire team, thank you for your feedback. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

289 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Va
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We are Hilton Diamond members so we stay at a lot of Hilton brands a year. This is one of the best. It is spotless and the front desk was extremely courteous. My niece used to stay here when she came to the area on business so it has been here for quite a while and yet they have kept up the quality. I have sinus problems and have had no problem. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2013
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Annie72,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for providing some feedback regarding your most recent stay at our property. Additionally, on behalf of the entire Hilton Family, thank you for being a loyal Hilton Hhonors Diamond Member. Hilton's success can only be contributed to loyal guests like yourself. We appreciate you choosing to stay with our family of brands when traveling.

I am delighted to hear that your stay was enjoyable and our team provided you with a great service experience you have come to expect from Hilton. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property at some point in the near future. On behalf of all of us here at the hotel, thanks again for giving us the opportunity to serve. As always, if there is any additional assistance I can provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service.

Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

It's rare when I have the need to stay in a local hotel, but I highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel is very new and the rooms are a good size with nice furnishings. There is a small pool area, too. The breakfast buffet is amazing with fresh omelets, pancakes, and waffles made to order. Delicious!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
blbrodger,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept our congratulations on your wedding and most sincere thanks for allowing us to welcome you on such a special occasion. I am delighted that your stay was enjoyable. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights, while visiting family in the area. The hotel is easy to get to and we have a very enjoyable stay. The rooms are very comfortable. The hotel staff was very friendly. We especially enjoyed the baked cookies in the afternoon.

A good choice and we will return.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Kathleen R,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for sharing some feedback regarding your most recent stay. We are delighted to hear that your stay was enjoyable and you were able to sample the freshly-baked cookies. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property when your travels bring you back to our area. ! As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

A nice stay on a vacation touring historical sites in Maryland and Virgina. Clean rooms, good breakfast and helpful staff. It was located near a nice shopping area as well. The workout area had good equipment and the pool appeared nice.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
fairmax,

Thank you for taking the time to share some feedback regarding your most recent stay at our property. I am delighted to hear that your stay was enjoyable and you had the opportunity to take in some of the great history surrounding our property. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property in the near future. As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Frederick, Maryland, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stay only at Hilton brand hotels for business and pleasure, as I have been a Hilton Honors member since 2007. This particular Garden Inn smelled so bad...dirty musty at best...hallways and rooms, that I had to leave after one week and book a room at Marriott. There was no availability at any Hiltons in the vicinity. At first I was not sure if the smell was due to humidity in the area, as I am from a non humid area. Turning the AC on seemed to help for a bit, however, the AC could not be kept on all of the time lest I freeze. I was moved to a different room after four days and found the room to smell just as bad...not initially, but after a short period of time. I am not sure if it was the dirty old ripped carpet, or the AC system, but this hotel needs to be shut down and remodeled before accepting more guests. This cannot be good for people's breathing and health, and needs to be reported. My sinuses were plugged and I could not stay in the room for any good length of time. I wanted to scream each time I walked into the room as it smelled so funky. I cannot believe I experienced this at a Hilton brand hotel. Interestingly, when I went to front desk to report initially, the manager was on the phone with another lady staying at the hotel, complaining about the smell in her room. He moved her as well. I did let the front staff know on the way out that I was moving to a different hotel and my reasoning. I walked into the Marriott and immediatly smelled fresh air and normal environment in both halls and room. The stress of this stay makes me question my Hilton allegiance.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Heidi W.,

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback regarding your most recent stay at our property. On behalf of the entire team, please accept my most sincere apologies for us providing you with anything less than an exceptional stay experience. We have reached out to you via the email address provided and look forward to resolving your concerns. In doing so, this will help us continue our efforts to provide our guests with the best possible stay experience in Frederick. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to earn back your trust and faith in our property. My direct contact information is listed below. Please feel free to reach out at a time that is convenient as your satisfaction is quite important to me. I look forward to speaking with you.

240-566-1500
chris.guerrero@hilton.com
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed at this hotel 4 adults two rooms. Clean modern hotel very helpful front desk that assisted us with printed directions and printed up our boarding passes. Very clean rooms. No breakfast but a restaurant and bar on the ground floor looked nice. Not too far from down town Fred about a 10min ride.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
HGIFrederick G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
ataglance,

On behalf of the entire team, please accept my thanks for sharing some feedback regarding your most recent stay. I am glad to hear your stay was enjoyable and our team was able to provide you with a great service experience. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our area during a future stay with us! As always, if there is any additional assistance I may provide to you either now or in the future, I am at your service!

Hilton Garden Inn Frederick

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Frederick? Share your experiences!