This was my first visit to this hotel and I was pleasantly suprised at the quick and courteous greeting by two smartly dressed men. Upon checking in I discovered that my reservation was incorrect and it was all my fault. The hotel had me coming in the week prior and had charged me as a no show. In seeing my distress at the situation the front desk manager quickly set my mind at easy and offered to not only fill my need for a room that day, but to waive the no show fee. I have rarely been treated with such courtesy and respect. My deepest thanks and gratitiude are extended to managment.
Having defused what could have been a terrible evening for me, I was free to enjoy the appointments and offerings of this fine hotel. The room was furnished with the best in furniture and my sore back (from the long trip) was welcomed to a very comfortable and ergonomicallycorrect desk chair. Access to the free high speed internet was quick and easy. The restroom was clean and sanitary with the nicest stone counter tops. I headed out for a dinner engagement, but upon returning was greeted with warm cookies and hot chocate.
Not having slept on this bedding system before I had no idea what to expect, but having a bad back usually wake to pain and stiffness. Neither of those symptomes visited me the following morning after having spent the night on the Garden sleep system. In researching the bed I found that the mattress has air chambers that can be set to accomodate your sleep preference. I believe the bed was set to a smaller lighter person the night before as I sank straight away into the middle of the bed, but I slept well.
There is a control knob located on the side of the mattress and under the fitted sheet. You must set this control to your desired comfort level and then wait for 15-20 minutes before getting into bed. It will not adjust the air chambers with your body weight on it. I only wish the front desk would have taken the time to expalin this small but significant detail prior to my retiring for the evening. You and I know better for our next visit, which I hope is sooner than later.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Frederick Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Frederick Hotel Frederick
- Hilton Frederick
- Frederick Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Frederick is located in the historic area of Frederick, MD. Surrounded by historical and cultural attractions along with the Maryland’s wine country, there is no shortage of places to visit while in town. During your downtime, enjoy free, high-speed internet access, heated indoor pool and fitness center. Order room service or visit the Great American Grill for a cooked-to-order meal. In a rush? Grab a microwavable meal and cool beverage from the onsite Pavilion Pantry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.