Another Hilton mid-range hotel that meets expectations. Big, modern lobby. VERY big room with a nice feel of business-class luxury. Clean,very nice sheets, very firm bed (this is a compliment). Very new, modern, and decent size workout facility (get your complimentary earbuds at the desk). Internet free.
Only negative is that at Garden Inns, unlike Hampton Inns, breakfast is not free, and the $10 charge seems high for what it is.
Front desk is very friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Frederick Hotel Frederick
- Hilton Garden Inn Frederick Hotel
- Hilton Frederick
- Frederick Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Frederick is located in the historic area of Frederick, MD. Surrounded by historical and cultural attractions along with the Maryland’s wine country, there is no shortage of places to visit while in town. During your downtime, enjoy free, high-speed internet access, heated indoor pool and fitness center. Order room service or visit the Great American Grill for a cooked-to-order meal. In a rush? Grab a microwavable meal and cool beverage from the onsite Pavilion Pantry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Frederick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.