“Now I know why so many people prefer Hiltons!” 4 of 5 stars

Bed & Breakfast Deal
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Frederick
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Keedysville, Maryland
“Now I know why so many people prefer Hiltons!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

Although we live nearby, we stayed at the Hilton in Frederick, MD to be closer tovisiting family as well as the venue our daughter's wedding. Christine Seaberg was instrumental in helping to coordinate and book the many rooms we needed and she and Chenee were gracious enough to provide us with a tour when we popped by unannounced one afternoon. The suite we stayed in was very spacious and comfortable. The housekeeper was so accommodating. We loved that there was a brunch each morning, it was so convenient. We continued the party back at the hotel after the wedding on Saturday night and enjoyed drinks on the outdoor deck and DJ that the hotel provided. All in all it was a wonderful wedding weekend made just that muchh nicer by the accommodations provided by the Hilton Garden in in Frederick.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
pmichael77, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, June 10, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay wih us. The staff as well as myslef truely appreciate the kind words that you expressed. It is our goal that every guests experiences the same service and attention that you and your family experienced.

We look forward to the next time you stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

My daughter was married outside of Frederick at ThorpeWood, an amazing mountain facility, and the bride and groom's family and friends all statyed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Frederick. Frederick is such a charming city and certainly recommend a visit if you have not been there. While theres, do stay at the Hilton Inn. From the receptionist through the bartender, wait staff, chamber maids, chef, hotel management, everyone is friendly, helpful and just the best. The hotel ain't bad either! We held a breakfast for 75 guests the day after the wedding and were again impressed with the quality of the service and the food was just right. Certainly give this hotel and the great staff thumbs-up! We had an excellent time and at a fair price!

Room Tip: All rooms are just fine!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay. I am happy to hear that your truely enjoyed your stay with us and that so many of the staff was able to impact your experience. It is our goal that every guest has the same experience as you and your family had.

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times and have had a wonderful experience each time. The rooms have always been in great condition. The staff members make you feel so welcomed that it is like they are and have been your friends. My group had several requests that we thought would be a bother for the staff but they never once had a negative reaction. Chenee, Ashley and Jesse were the main ones taking care of us while we were there. I would say if you ever stay at this hotel and need something, they will get the job done.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay. I am happy to hear that your truely enjoyed your stay with us and that so many of the staff was able to impact your experience. It is our goal that every guest has the same experience as you and your group had.

Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

Front desk staff were very pleasant, informative and helpful. Dining staff was very good. Pool area and exercise room were better than the last hotel I stayed in, and the room was nicely appointed with a spa like atmosphere.

Room Tip: Book early - the hotel fills up
  • Stayed February 2011
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay. I am glad that your enjoyed every aspect of your stay. We certainly do our best at making sure that every guest has a great experience.

Flower Mound, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

I am originally from the Frederick area and there are not a lot of nice hotels in the area. The Hilton Garden Inn is the exception. The rooms are always extremely clean and quiet and the staff is truly great. I have stayed at this location several times and have never had a bad stay. It's very conveniently located and priced exceptionally well. I will continue to stay at this hotel when I am in Frederick in the future.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Temecula, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2011

Great hotel because of the people working there. I've been staying at this hotel for over 3 years, sometimes for 2-3 weeks at a time. There are many that are closer and more convenient to my work but I won't go anywhere else. Everyone from the GM, Pat, the sales people, Ashley and Christine, that negotiated my corp rate, to Kevin and the front desk staff, Jesse, Donald and Chenee, to the kitchen staff, Wanda, John, Ann and Kelly, and the maintenance guys, Ken, Tony and Miquel, are all friendly and willing to help. They make being away from home almost enjoyable.

As for the hotel, it's right next to a lot of good restaurants, movies and shopping. I never need to go far.

It's a great hotel.

Room Tip: Bottom floor is very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It has been a pleasure being your "home away from home" and I am happy that you have chosen us to be part of your family. Look forward to seeing you soon.
Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2011

The General Manager Patrick Michael and Front Desk associate Jesse Parke went way way over and above what would be considered good service on my last 3 visits! This most recent I had my spouse and children with me and they can't wait to go back. I am very brand loyal to Hilton and have been staying at this hotel since it opened and it is by far the best Hilton product that I use. Thank You Scott A Fulton

Room Tip: I normally try to avoid rooms near the elevator.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. The staff takes great pride in providing the best service in Frederick and to make sure that every guest has a similar experience to the one you recieved.

We look forward to your next visit to Frederick.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Frederick? Share your experiences!