“Like staying with friends.” 5 of 5 stars

Bed & Breakfast Deal
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Frederick
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Like staying with friends.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times and have had a wonderful experience each time. The rooms have always been in great condition. The staff members make you feel so welcomed that it is like they are and have been your friends. My group had several requests that we thought would be a bother for the staff but they never once had a negative reaction. Chenee, Ashley and Jesse were the main ones taking care of us while we were there. I would say if you ever stay at this hotel and need something, they will get the job done.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
pmichael77, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Frederick, responded to this review, June 10, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay. I am happy to hear that your truely enjoyed your stay with us and that so many of the staff was able to impact your experience. It is our goal that every guest has the same experience as you and your group had.

We look forward to your next visit with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

Front desk staff were very pleasant, informative and helpful. Dining staff was very good. Pool area and exercise room were better than the last hotel I stayed in, and the room was nicely appointed with a spa like atmosphere.

Room Tip: Book early - the hotel fills up
  • Stayed February 2011
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay. I am glad that your enjoyed every aspect of your stay. We certainly do our best at making sure that every guest has a great experience.

Flower Mound, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

I am originally from the Frederick area and there are not a lot of nice hotels in the area. The Hilton Garden Inn is the exception. The rooms are always extremely clean and quiet and the staff is truly great. I have stayed at this location several times and have never had a bad stay. It's very conveniently located and priced exceptionally well. I will continue to stay at this hotel when I am in Frederick in the future.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Temecula, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2011

Great hotel because of the people working there. I've been staying at this hotel for over 3 years, sometimes for 2-3 weeks at a time. There are many that are closer and more convenient to my work but I won't go anywhere else. Everyone from the GM, Pat, the sales people, Ashley and Christine, that negotiated my corp rate, to Kevin and the front desk staff, Jesse, Donald and Chenee, to the kitchen staff, Wanda, John, Ann and Kelly, and the maintenance guys, Ken, Tony and Miquel, are all friendly and willing to help. They make being away from home almost enjoyable.

As for the hotel, it's right next to a lot of good restaurants, movies and shopping. I never need to go far.

It's a great hotel.

Room Tip: Bottom floor is very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It has been a pleasure being your "home away from home" and I am happy that you have chosen us to be part of your family. Look forward to seeing you soon.
Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2011

The General Manager Patrick Michael and Front Desk associate Jesse Parke went way way over and above what would be considered good service on my last 3 visits! This most recent I had my spouse and children with me and they can't wait to go back. I am very brand loyal to Hilton and have been staying at this hotel since it opened and it is by far the best Hilton product that I use. Thank You Scott A Fulton

Room Tip: I normally try to avoid rooms near the elevator.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. The staff takes great pride in providing the best service in Frederick and to make sure that every guest has a similar experience to the one you recieved.

We look forward to your next visit to Frederick.
Warminster
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2011

I am a Hilton Diamond Member. That should tell you that I've stayed in way too many HGIs and Hamptons. HGIs tend to be consistent but not always perfect. Right off the bat I was happy to find convenient parking near the entrance. Many HGIs tend to have side and back parking only. The front desk employee accommodated my request for an upgrade without any issue. I wanted to get a quick and healthy dinner so I could run later in the evening. Normally I avoid the hotel restaurant. After glancing at the menu I was sold. I ordered my meal then went to my room to drop my bags. My upgraded room had a separate living room and bedroom. Upon my return to the bar area my salad was served. Shortly thereafter my Tuna was delivered. It was perfectly served medium rare. I've been to zagat restaurants that can't get tuna right. The meal was terrific.

In the evening I used the gym to lift weights. It was smaller than many HGIs but not bad. I then went for a run outside. There is a corp park and strip mall just across the street. I ran that night and again in the morning. Safe area but not well lit at night.

The bed was very, very comfy. The have pull down blinds and a pull down screen. Both really do well to block out the lights. I didn't have any issues with the heater...it was dead silent.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2011

I do stay frequently in Frederick Area. one of my choice is Hilton garden Inn. And every time i get disappointed due to the fact i can not switch off the thermosat in the night. before going to bed I generally switch off the thrmostat .. in any hotel switch off means stop. Not in Hilton garden inn's Amana thermostat. it kicks its own for 20 seconds makes a loud noise and stops. i am out of wits hw to stop this. I stayed in room 126, 112 etc. Only room i saw it worked properly 315.

Moreover wireless/wired internet is not good for business standard. Lot of times I have to work from Hotel. i find it difficult. once i spend more than 30 minutes with the help desk.. they asked me to test the speed with mytest.net... response came very bad. Finally left it.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Frederick? Share your experiences!