The room at the Hampton Inn was exceptional.
Plenty of parking and lighting in the parking lot. Felt safe.
Lobby is very large and spacious. Two internet terminals for use or you can use your laptop in your room.
Breakfast offers quite a variety, different coffees, and other juices, fresh fruit, biscuits, danishes, sausage and eggs, sometimes waffles.
The hotel offers 5 floors of rooms, and 2 elevators.
The room was super nice, with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee pot. Plenty of lighting in the room and bathroom. Mattress very nice, with 3 pillows for each bed. TV has plenty channels, weather channel, news channels, and regular channels, HBO and pay per view.
The bathroom was very nice, plenty of nice towels, curved shower curtain. Plenty of outlets in bathroom, some on each side of the sink.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an ideal location in Maryland’s second largest city, the Frederick-Fort Detrick offers easy access to Fort Detrick along with all the other attractions of the city. Whether you prefer to take in the historical sites or stroll through the town, browsing antiques, this hotel is conveniently positioned for both business and leisure travel. And during your stay, enjoy a free, hot breakfast each morning, complimentary internet service, free parking, an indoor pool, fitness center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick
- Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick
- Frederick Hampton Inn