This Hampton Inn is great because of the staff.
They really care about their property and their guests.
The rooms are clean and fresh. No matter what time you may amble down to get a coffee or tea during the evening/overnight hours you will most likely run into a gentleman who serves as security and taking care of any set ups for morning meetings in the hotel.
Breakfast is better than many other Hamptons.
The hotel's location is not great when it comes to dining options. You must head out on Rte 15. There is a grocery store, as well as a pizza place and a Roy Rogers, across the street though.
Pool, hot tub and the small fitness room are clean and well maintained.
There are 2 computers for guests in the Lobby. When it is cold outside and the door opens it can be quite chilly. Wish there was a dedicated Business Center.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn And Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick
- Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick Hotel
- Hampton Inn Frederick
- Frederick Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an ideal location in Maryland’s second largest city, the Frederick-Fort Detrick offers easy access to Fort Detrick along with all the other attractions of the city. Whether you prefer to take in the historical sites or stroll through the town, browsing antiques, this hotel is conveniently positioned for both business and leisure travel. And during your stay, enjoy a free, hot breakfast each morning, complimentary internet service, free parking, an indoor pool, fitness center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.