“Brand New - Perfect Hotel.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and Save!
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Frederick
Fort Worth, Texas
“Brand New - Perfect Hotel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2010

The hotel must be very new as it is perfectly maintained and clean. The staff was great, although I did not have much interaction with them. Breakfast was good and what I expect at a Hampton Inn. The common area where they serve breakfast is nicely decorated, very clean and very comfortable. I'd put my mother at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Mason, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2009

Great building, furnishings, cleanliness and staff. A drawback for those who may be visiting the Frederick area for leisure is its location. While it does have easy on-off access to Route 15, the choice of restaurants in the immediate area is disappointingly limited. We could find only one fast-food franchise and two pizzarias.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Harrisburg, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2009

Our stay here was great. Our room was large and very clean and comfortable. The pool area was clean. The hotel is right off the highway and easy to find. Breakfast was good. I would recommend.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Richmond VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2009

We stayed here one night after deciding we didn't want to drive any longer. It was quite nice: clean and quiet. We were there on a Tuesday, for the manager's reception, so my husband had dinner there, while I later ate at a pizza place across the street. I liked that our king room had a sofa - it's so much nicer for two people to have seats to watch TV in a hotel rather than one having to sit in bed to watch.

A couple glitches: the first room we were given had a non-working tv, and when we came back an hour or so later, it still wasn't working. I called down again to the desk, and was only then told that they'd been having problems with it. The hotel wasn't full - why assign the room? We had to pack up all our stuff and move to another room.

Second issue was that the bathrooms in both rooms seemed to have been built for giants. The very nice vanity was high - almost too high for me to wash my face at (I'm 5'2"). And the shower head was mounted practically at the ceiling - I would have liked to adjust the nozzle setting, but had no hope of changing it unless I woke my husband up to reach it.

Breakfast was adequate, and typical. All in all, a nice stay, though slightly pricey for the Tuesday after Labor Day in Frederick ($140).

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Baltimore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2009

This hotel continues to impress. My wife and I went to see a show at Way Off Broadway and stayed overnight. It has an onsite shop, well kept rooms, great breakfast, great price, great service - in fact, I can not rate this hotel any higher.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
frederick, md
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2009

Loved this place, it was a real suprise for me. I felt as though I was in a 5 star hotel. Staff and rooms were great. I will stay there again on my next trip over.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
dublin,ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2009

We had a large group including several teenage boys and were well taken care of by the hotel.Breakfast was a little on the scimpy side but I guess what can you expect for free.Easy access to the freeway made this a good location for us since we had to come and go frequently for a sports tournament.The suites were a bit on the smallish side compared to some but the hotel gave us a nice discount for our large group.

• Stayed July 2009

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick? Share your experiences!