We stayed here one night before heading to Antietam National Park. The hotel was clean, and the customer service was so friendly. We believe there was a conference taking place during our stay, so we got two queen beds (instead of a king). The room and bathroom were huge and could easily accommodate four. Everything was very clean and we were not disturbed by noise. The complementary breakfast was great, especially the make your own waffle station. While we were staying here as part of a road trip, I would definitely choose this hotel again. I want to emphasize how friendly the staff was: we checked in around 8 p.m. without a reservation and they were so friendly. The staff working the morning breakfast service were also very friendly. I'd suggest checking out the downtown Frederick area-we enjoyed a late night dinner at a local pub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an ideal location in Maryland’s second largest city, the Frederick-Fort Detrick offers easy access to Fort Detrick along with all the other attractions of the city. Whether you prefer to take in the historical sites or stroll through the town, browsing antiques, this hotel is conveniently positioned for both business and leisure travel. And during your stay, enjoy a free, hot breakfast each morning, complimentary internet service, free parking, an indoor pool, fitness center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick
- Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick
- Frederick Hampton Inn