I have family in Frederick and often stay at the Hampton Inn by Fort Detrick when I visit Frederick. The personnel are always nice, the rooms are clean, the beds very comfortable, there is free wi-fi in the rooms, a very nice lobby and a good free breakfast. There is also an indoor pool and an exercise room. The neighborhood between the hotel and Fort Detrick is residential and easy for a good morning walk and the 7th St. Shopping Center is very close by. I like the Hampton Inn chain and feel that this is one of their better Inns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an ideal location in Maryland’s second largest city, the Frederick-Fort Detrick offers easy access to Fort Detrick along with all the other attractions of the city. Whether you prefer to take in the historical sites or stroll through the town, browsing antiques, this hotel is conveniently positioned for both business and leisure travel. And during your stay, enjoy a free, hot breakfast each morning, complimentary internet service, free parking, an indoor pool, fitness center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick
- Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick
- Frederick Hampton Inn