This Hampton Inn makes for many happy travelers! Sandy at the front desk checked me in. She is super friendly and greets each guest walking in the hotel. The lobby is well decorated with couches, coffee station, and three business computers for use. The breakfast area is very open with a high ceiling. The food spread is good. My only gripe was no bacon and the egg omelettes had cheese inside it. There is an outside seating area on a private porch. My sleeping too was very large and clean. The bed was comfortable. There hotel is convenient to Rt 15 but you'll have to drive to get to any restaurants. I recommend this Hampton Inn over the other one west of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an ideal location in Maryland’s second largest city, the Frederick-Fort Detrick offers easy access to Fort Detrick along with all the other attractions of the city. Whether you prefer to take in the historical sites or stroll through the town, browsing antiques, this hotel is conveniently positioned for both business and leisure travel. And during your stay, enjoy a free, hot breakfast each morning, complimentary internet service, free parking, an indoor pool, fitness center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick
- Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick
- Frederick Hampton Inn