Stayed at the Fort Detrick Hampton Inn again this year for a lacrosse tournament at Mount St. Mary's University. We enjoy this hotel because it is clean and can accommodate our family of six in one of their larger rooms. Staff is friendly, breakfast is included and the rooms are clean and well maintained. Overall a very safe location close to Hwy 15. We enjoyed historic downtown Frederick 15 minutes away and Harper's Ferry for zip lining was also within 40 minutes. Overall a nice experience for the second year in a row.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an ideal location in Maryland’s second largest city, the Frederick-Fort Detrick offers easy access to Fort Detrick along with all the other attractions of the city. Whether you prefer to take in the historical sites or stroll through the town, browsing antiques, this hotel is conveniently positioned for both business and leisure travel. And during your stay, enjoy a free, hot breakfast each morning, complimentary internet service, free parking, an indoor pool, fitness center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick
- Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick
- Frederick Hampton Inn