First, the staff was very accommodating. I'm a photographer and wanted to arrive in Gettysburg (35 miles away) before sunrise, so I was leaving the Hampton Inn at 4:30 AM. Breakfast doesn't start until 6:00 AM. But, the staff would see me walking through the lobby and ask if they could prepare a breakfast for me to go! They also offered to fill my cooler with ice each day. The rooms were clean and exceeded my expectation with the walk-in shower. Overall, it couldn't have been much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an ideal location in Maryland’s second largest city, the Frederick-Fort Detrick offers easy access to Fort Detrick along with all the other attractions of the city. Whether you prefer to take in the historical sites or stroll through the town, browsing antiques, this hotel is conveniently positioned for both business and leisure travel. And during your stay, enjoy a free, hot breakfast each morning, complimentary internet service, free parking, an indoor pool, fitness center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick
- Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick
- Frederick Hampton Inn