Stayed here twice during a visit to Frederick in the last couple of weeks. The rooms are a good size and clean. The bathrooms are also a good size with decent showers. One of the rooms I stayed in also had a bath which is always a bonus.
The breakfast was reasonable with a good selection of fruit and cereal. The hot food was a bit ropey but for the price you can't expect a freshly cooked breakfast I suppose.
The staff were very helpful and friendly.
It's a good location if you're staying in Frederick and you don't want to rely on a car. All the other hotels in the area are a good few miles out of town.
No problem with internet in room. Good speed and reliable,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an ideal location in Maryland’s second largest city, the Frederick-Fort Detrick offers easy access to Fort Detrick along with all the other attractions of the city. Whether you prefer to take in the historical sites or stroll through the town, browsing antiques, this hotel is conveniently positioned for both business and leisure travel. And during your stay, enjoy a free, hot breakfast each morning, complimentary internet service, free parking, an indoor pool, fitness center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Expedia, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick
- Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick
- Frederick Hampton Inn