I needed help twice from the front desk and they wouldn't lift a finger. The first time the lady was couldn't put down her personal call to help me. The second time was a simple request for an area to take a conference call and no, I had to talk to a sales person for the 3 empty conference rooms on Friday afternoon.
I used to like Hampton Inn for their value and great customer service, but this has turned me away. I'll go to a Marriott property next time. They at least went out of their way to make sure my stay was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an ideal location in Maryland’s second largest city, the Frederick-Fort Detrick offers easy access to Fort Detrick along with all the other attractions of the city. Whether you prefer to take in the historical sites or stroll through the town, browsing antiques, this hotel is conveniently positioned for both business and leisure travel. And during your stay, enjoy a free, hot breakfast each morning, complimentary internet service, free parking, an indoor pool, fitness center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick
- Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick
- Frederick Hampton Inn