I stay at this Hotel on a regular basis, and I'm very fussy. I can rest easy knowing that after a hard days work, the bed is luxurious and comfortable. The rooms are spotlessly clean and the sheets are always fresh and crisp. Nothing to gross you out here....just like being at home.
The breaksfast is always good and if you are in a hurry to get out the door the front dest always has a sack you can grab with water, breakfast protein bar, fruit etc.
A good sized pool and hot tub are always kept in good and clean to soak your tired muscles. Not sure why but I've been staying here for the past 5 years and only ever had 1 other person in the pool area while I was there. Never crowded or noisy kids.
It is the most expensive hotel in Frederick, but you certainly get what you pay for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an ideal location in Maryland’s second largest city, the Frederick-Fort Detrick offers easy access to Fort Detrick along with all the other attractions of the city. Whether you prefer to take in the historical sites or stroll through the town, browsing antiques, this hotel is conveniently positioned for both business and leisure travel. And during your stay, enjoy a free, hot breakfast each morning, complimentary internet service, free parking, an indoor pool, fitness center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn And Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick
- Hampton Inn Frederick
- Frederick Hampton Inn