I stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites for 2 weeks as I was working at Fort Detrick.
1. Free fruit, tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc all day everyday
2. The breakfast buffet was more than adequate and the breakfast bags were really handy
3. The pool and gym were an added bonus and it felt like I was the only one using them
4. The bed was AMAZING really comfortable
5. Friendly helpful staff, I don't drive and wanted to walk everywhere and they gave great directions
6. If you get there in time the free cookies are AMAZING
1. If you don't drive and don't like walking you're in trouble as the town is a long walk away (but not impossible I did it regularly)
2. There isn't anything to do near the hotel so you are restricted to staying there if you don't drive and don't want to pay for a cab. However a cab is ~$7 to town.
3. I'm not sure my room was hoovered in the 2 weeks I was there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an ideal location in Maryland’s second largest city, the Frederick-Fort Detrick offers easy access to Fort Detrick along with all the other attractions of the city. Whether you prefer to take in the historical sites or stroll through the town, browsing antiques, this hotel is conveniently positioned for both business and leisure travel. And during your stay, enjoy a free, hot breakfast each morning, complimentary internet service, free parking, an indoor pool, fitness center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick
- Hampton Inn & Suites Frederick-Fort Detrick Hotel Frederick
- Hampton Inn Frederick
- Frederick Hampton Inn