“Always a wonderful experience” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Germantown, Maryland
“Always a wonderful experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

We have been here for lunch and dinner and always have the same experience...will definitely return. I was worried it was going to be one of those places that is great because it's new but then slacks after being around. Thankfully, this place continues to bring it! The quality of the food and portion sizes are perfect for the price.

My only concern is the staff, it is unpredictable. From the hostesses to the wait staff, our service is rated average because one visit everyone is smiling and attentive and the next it is just the opposite. I must admit I HATE when our waitress ignores us until she thinks we are about to finish then wants to turn on the fake charm and flirt with my husband thinking she is entitled to a full tip (this has happened once with my husband for dinner and once when my daughter and I had lunch with her boyfriend, we had to laugh when the waitress realized I was paying for lunch and not my daughter's boyfriend!).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Frederick, Maryland
“Always a good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I usually prefer one-of-a-kind local restaurants, but we happened on a BJ's while traveling a couple years ago, and we had such a good experience that we were excited when one was built in Frederick, MD. We have not been disappointed.

The service is excellent; the food is consistently very good to excellent; the beer is great; the casual environment is fun; and the prices are reasonable. We've been impressed with the food quality, especially since there are so many options. The folks who work there are all very friendly. It's been a great experience every time we've gone.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Filthy Waiters”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

For a restaurant that appears to be upscale, the waiters shirts were filthy. I don't mean the spills that occurred that day, but filthy as in several days of grease and stains. Also, some needed ironing. Sure made eating lunch there much less appetizing. The food was excellent and I will definitely eat there again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Frederick, Maryland
“Wow - save room for dessert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

My family visited this restaurant on a weekday. The restaurant is huge and this seems to be a gathering place for happy hour. The staff greeted us promptly uopn arriving. We were seated within minutes. The menu has quite the selection, a little something for everyone. They even have gluten free flatbread pizza that is out of this world. We have tried many of their entrees as we have been there 4 times so far. Stuffed mushroom appetizer is delicious. Pasta dishes, pizza and burgers are delectible. But save room for dessert their cookie Pzookie!!!

Visited April 2014
Manchester
“Nice place for pub food and a beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Great beers on tap, and a nice selection of food for dinner. We arrived late on a weekday, and had excellent, friendly service.

Visited May 2014