“Good Food and service!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 327 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish, Tapas
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: We welcome you to visit and enjoy our restaurant in downtown historic Frederick located in the Hendrickson Building. We have selected the finest Spanish cuisine complemented with an exclusive wine list. In the heart of historic Frederick, Maryland, Isabella"s has become a favorite destination for local residents and worldwide travelers alike in search of a truly Mediterranean dining experience.
“Good Food and service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Very good food at this restaurant. We had dinner here. This is a tapas restaurant, so we had several different dishes. Among those, the braised short ribs and the fried goat cheese balls were the best. The menu is very diverse, and offers something for everyone. The vegetarian part of the menu is extensive.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Frederick, Maryland
“Everything was terrific!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Had lunch at Isabella's recently with my sister. She is from out of town and quite a foodie. Everything that we tried was excellent. The goat cheese fritters with the shallot vinaigrette--amazing--wish that there had been at least one more. We split a salad that was fresh and quite satisfying. We shared the special pork and I could not finish my share. My sister happily polished it off! We finished with the yummy ice cream samples. The service was friendly, helpful and professional.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Maybe best if you do a special...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

First time here...There was a 3/$12.99 dinner tapas special but nothing on that menu really called my name especially since everyone said you must get the asparagus and that wasn't included in specal. Two tapas(not grande) and a glass of sangria was $26 before tip. I felt like I could have gotten a regular portion for that at many other places. Yes, the aspargus was fine, the service was good (was told that a tapas I was going to order no one likes, don't get it, so I didn't)and the atmosphere was fine.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Maryland, USA
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I really like this place! I have my favorites! Portion sizes and prices very reasonable for tapas. Love the filet mignon. Good wine list, fun to try new things. Some things take a lot of time and need to be ordered right away.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bordentown, New Jersey
“Yummy Tapas, Good for a Date Night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Their tapas are delicious and they have many different options. It is a good place for a date night as well since they are great for splitting between two people. It starts to get pricey if you order a lot of them. They do have specials on drinks and tapas on different nights of the week. Their Patatas Bravas and Albondigas en Salsa de Ajo are good.

Visited November 2012