“Better Than Average Sub Shop” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #82 of 319 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: American
Frederick
“Better Than Average Sub Shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I had a hankering for a Jimmy John's lean roast beef sub - the only time I really crave red meat - and it was just as savory and tasty as the last time we visited. The 8 inch is more than enough and with a bag of their light or barbecue chips, mmm, mmm. Note to owner, please market these chips to grocery stores. It was still as clean and the food still as fast and fresh as before. Subway, take note. This place uses realy turkey and cold roast beef, not the pressed stuff. I look forward to going there again soon.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Frederick
“A Good Little Sub Shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We had lunch here the other day and even without a coupon it's a good deal. I got an 8 inch roast beef sub on french bread and hubby got the large (10 inch I guess) turkey/cheese sub. The value compared to other area sub shops is much better and the meat in my sandwich was lean and tasty (I rarely eat roast beef). The store itself was clean and bright and during our visit I saw a worker get up on the counters and wipe off some high up shelves. A girlfriend of mine likes the tuna and it is hard to get good tasting tuna premade in a store. Usually it is loaded with deli (super thick) mayo to hold it together and of course that negates any health reason to have the tuna. I will definitely go there again the next time we see a movie in that area.

• Visited January 2013