“one of my regulars” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Frederick, Maryland
“one of my regulars”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

There is nothing particularly wonderful to eat here. The food is all good (esp when soft shell crab sandwiches are available), but nothing special. However, the servers are particularly nice and responsive. They bring your food out very quickly considering that it is all individually made. You won't be disappointed.
Oh yes, if you like airplanes, this gets even better. Don't be afraid to talk to people sitting at other tables.

Visited January 2013

Middletown, Maryland
“One of our Favorites in Frederick”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

When we are looking for a hearty meal at a reasonable price this is the restaurant we seek out. Servers are super friendly.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
WALKERSVILLE
“DO NOT eat here!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

There is something terribly wrong at this restaurant. We used to absolutely love eating here. However, in the last 2 months my husband and I have both gotten sick 3 times after eating there. We took my parents one time and both my mom and dad got sick. My aunt went there and she also got sick. Too coincidental in my mind. Last night was the last straw. We gave them another chance after not eating there for a month. I got deathly ill within an hour of leaving the restaurant. Never again. We have even made the manager aware of the issue and he didn't apologize or seem to care in the least. Again, unacceptable. Please do yourself a favor and be very careful what you order there...or better yet eat somewhere else!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bristow, Virginia
“Airport Location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

This restaruant is located on the Fredericks Airport property and is accessible both by car and aircraft. My husband and I flew in on Sunday morning and parked at Landmark FBO and walked a few steps. Somewhat small dining room filled with airplane memorabilia. Basic breakfast menu served until 12:00 or 12:30 on Saturday and Sunday. Our waitress was very friendly and promptly took our order (compared to another waitress we saw who was surly). We both got omlettes (ham and cheese and a western). They came with home fries (small portion) and toast. Also got one orange juice. Cost came to almost $15. Neat location if you are out flying about and want breakfast. Otherwise it was average and I probably wouldn't go unless I want to see aircraft. May try them for lunch or dinner since they advertise several specials.

• Visited November 2012