“Great for Extended Business Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #4 of 21 hotels in Frederick
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great for Extended Business Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I needed to be in Frederick for 2 weeks and this was the suggested hotel by my boss.
I was in a two room suite, bedroom, dressing area, and LARGE bathroom separated from the ample living room, desk area, dinette, and full kitchen minus an oven.

The room was nice, plenty of space to spread out on the coffee table and watch tv while working. I truly enjoyed my stay and do plan on returning.

Things I enjoyed the most-- JACUZZI every night after a workout on site. Breakfast bar was pretty good in the morning. Waffle maker was a plus! Friendly staff.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

55 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Baltimore, Md
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here one night with my family. Clean hotel nice location near several food places. Nice pool and nice lighted basketball hoop. Breakfast was typical Marriott fare. Only complaint was lumpy queen bed and sheets too small for sofa bed.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Stayed here two nights and had no problems other than a slow internet connection. The room was clean and nicely furnished, the staff was friendly and helpful and breakfast was good. The location had plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

I must have stayed at this property at least three or four times over the years. It is a favorite place to stay when in the Baltimore Area perhaps catching an Orioles game or perhaps, in one case, running from a hurricane. It tends to have good last-minute deals which is one of the reasons for the returns but it also never fails to deliver an outstanding stay. We are partial to Residence Inns and we always seek them out whenever possible. The full breakfast in the morning is a huge plus and the rooms are always spacious. This particular property is walking distance from a variety of different shops and restaurants for lunch and dinner. I have only given this property a four star rating for location because it is a ways out of the actual city of Baltimore. Don't be discouraged. This property is well worth a little extra driving!

• Stayed July 2011
Burlington VT United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

This hotel advertises high speed internet.......NOT! You're lucky to get on at all. I keep getting different stories and runarounds about their so called high speed. If you need it for work...Don't bother staying here. This is the worst experience I have ever had a Residence Inn! Never again at this location. It will be a miserable 10 days I have left. And no I can't check out because nothing else is available that has a kitchen.

Room Tip: If you do check in to this hotel, check room thoroughly for cleanliness
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Nettie D, General Manager at Residence Inn Frederick, responded to this review, May 23, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. I can understand how you felt trying to get an internet connection when staying at our hotel. We have been working with many vendors for several months to upgrade our system. After experiencing many delays and road blocks, we finally have new ethernet lines run to the hotel by AT&T. In addition, a new Internet Service Providor will be managing our internet and installing new equipment which will provide much more bandwidth and better internet connection for our guests. The final stages of our upgrade should take place within the next few weeks. I hope our fully equipped suites helped make your stay more confortable and you will give us an opportunity to host you again in the near future.
Northeast
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Having never stayed at a Residence Inn before, I wasn't sure what to expect. Upon first glance, the building reminded me of a typical college apartment community. Once I got inside, I was pleasantly surprised. The front desk staff was exceptionally friendly and nice - they surpassed front desks at some of the 5-star hotels I've stayed at in the past! The room was very spacious (full kitchen), clean and quiet. I am (somewhat) of a "germ-a-phobe" and I was very happy with the room and its cleanliness. The only reason I didn't give the Inn 5 stars is because there was a bit of standing water in the shower and it didn't appear that the shower drain was working as well as expected. Granted, I didn't call anyone about it (so I don't know what their response would be). However, given some other hotels I've stayed in, all in all, it was a wonderful experience. We definitely would make a return visit if we were in the area again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Toms River, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

The hotel staff was excellent and the housekeeping was great. There were some minor repairs needed in the room but nothing that interfered with our stay. There are plenty of restaurants in the area and shopping of all kinds. Great place to stay with children. Pool area was clean and comfortable. Overall a great place to stay!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Been to Residence Inn Frederick? Share your experiences!