“Great Authentic Thai Food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #101 of 325 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Thai
Frederick, Maryland
“Great Authentic Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Great little find - the best authentic Thai food I have found in Frederick. Prices are reasonable, it's good for eating there or carry out

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

San Antonio, Texas
“Good Pad Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Small resturant in small strip mall by Fort Detrick, MD. Good service and food. It is a little difficult to find, but the spring rolls are very good. You will have to ask for the spicy tray.

Visited November 2012
“An unexpected find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Just passing through Frederick and discovered this little gem and stopped in on a whim. The service was excellent, the environment was tasteful and clean, but the food was wonderful! We got the appetizer sampler, which was a great way to get a little of everything! Hubby got the panko chicken over green noodles and I got the seafood medley, both of which were great. We ended with the mandatory sticky coconut rice, which did not disappoint! We'll be back!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leesburg, Virginia
“What a Nice, Spicy Surprise.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Found myself needing lunch in Frederick recently, and stumbled upon this place. I spent 20 years with amazing Thai food in another state, and miss them dearly, so I'm always on the lookout for quality food. I would return to this place anytime.
The space is clean, and decorated simply with a modern flair. I only ordered two appetizers as my lunch, but the sizzling smells that were delivered to tables all around me made me wish I'd ordered a lunch entree. You can see the lovely presentation of the fresh Garden Rolls. A special soup that day was like a Tom Kha, but filled with lovely, mixed wild mushrooms - fiery, light, delicious broth!
Service was quiet, courteous, and attentive without being intrusive. I was there early, but the small space almost filled as the lunch rush came in.
Work sends me past there occasionally. They are close enough to the through roads that stopping mid a quick trip would be no problem. Looking forward to visiting again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Frederick, Maryland
“have only been there a few times but never disappointed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Friendly and fast service and good food. It's not the BEST thai place in town, but it will not disappoint.

Visited November 2011