“Amazing food!!!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #63 of 319 restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: American
“Amazing food!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

I love the chocolate fountain! The food is great!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

60% Recommend
Frackville, Pennsylvania
“Good food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

I ate here a couple of weeks ago and came with 4 bus loads of people as we were on our way home from a Veteran's trip from Washington DC.The restaurant was already crowded with people and the line was out the door and across the parking lot.I was blown away at how quickly everyone was seated! Plus the food on the buffet was kept coming out fresh and the waiters served our drinks and took our dirty dishes with a smile.I don't know how the workers kept their sanity! With all the people at one time.I ate at a few different Golden Corrals but this one was the best.Who ever was in charge of the chaos that night I give them my full respect they did an amazing job.

Visited June 2012
Frostburg
“Kids love it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

My children love to go to Golden Corall. There is a large variety, pretty much anything you could imagine to choose from. Early bird pricing is the best.

Visited November 2011
Toms River, New Jersey
“Great food for family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

Great selection of comfort food and good price. Clean and food was always hot.

Visited April 2012
Maryland
“What you'd expect, yet still better than most buffets”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

I personally am not much of a buffet person, but my Grandparents are, and are always happy to meet me at a buffet. I have found that between Montgomery and Frederick counties, this buffet is the best one in the region. So I always try to meet them here. The food is a good deal, but still it's a buffet so go in knowing that. One final note: the banana pudding dessert is my favorite dish here.

• Visited April 2012