“Always a tasty burger” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers
Frederick, Maryland
“Always a tasty burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

There are better burger places in Frederick, but not by much. Red Robin, in my experience, always serves a tasty burger and fries. We've never had an issue with bad service or bad food. Every experience has been pleasant, and we've been there many times. The hostess is always happy to blow up a balloon for my son. Wait staff is friendly and fast. Food is always hot and fresh. Sign up for the loyalty card to earn a free birthday burger.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Birthday Blunder”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Worse service ever. Ruined a 21st Birthday Party. Nuts as no one was there to delay the food. Last time here ever. Try coal and fire or that service mall area. What a birthday ruined. Thanks Frederick Red Robin. Took on hour for salads because of the chicken was the reason. Couldn't stop laughing.

New Windsor, Maryland
“Yum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Okay so I can't afford to eat in a five star restaurant every night on a fixed income and a lot of the chain eateries know that and have made it easier on people watching their wallets by having discount clubs. Red Robins is one of the best in that they give you every 10th burger free plus a free burger on your birthday. They also send you emails from time to time with stuff like a free appetizer which is what drew me in this time. They introduced a delicious hot pretzel bites with a spiced cheese dipping sauce. They were fabulous. You also get a free burger on your birthday. Another perk Red Robin offers is refillable stake fried potatoes which now that I'm slowing down I never get to use anymore. One of the things I enjoy about this place is they give you choices on the meat beef, chicken, or turkey and the rolls. The burgers are huge and the variety is constantly changing with the better ones remaining on the menu year round. On this visit I opted for the Chili Chili Cheeseburger made with a turkey patty on a whole grain roll. As a rule their turkey burgers defy the dried out trend that people don't like about turkey but on this visit they had a new patty that went backwards on that plus. I didn't get them on this visit but the onion rings are excellent and can be substituted for the fries with a slight charge. Hannah, my waitress, was just a fantastic server. I have to caution you though, not ALL Red Robins are as wonderful as is this one. My late friend and I used to go to movies every Sunday in Germantown Maryland and eat at the Red Robin across the street from the theater. That place had the worst service of any eatery I ever ate at. After the second time they gave us a free meal to compensate us for their short comings they still failed to improve so we stopped going there. In addition to Frederick I have eaten at Lake Forest Mall and Owings Mills and the service was excellent . I know a lot of seniors like myself are on fixed incomes so I will include bonus programs as part of my reviews so that you can get as much bang for your money as I do. I remind you though even if you get a discount or even free you should tip on what the full cost would have been as your server is also trying to make a living.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Georgia
“Great Restaurant and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I stayed in Frederick for 3 days and visited Red Robin twice! We loved the food and the service. If you go, be sure to get the Mountain High Chocolate Mousse pie - Awesome!!

Visited August 2013
New Market, Maryland, United States
“You won't leave hungry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Red Robin is basically a burger joint. Their burgers are average but what I like the most are their fries, which are steak fries and delicious, and they are unlimited so you won't leave hungry. The service was also very good. This store is located in the parking lot of the FSK mall so it is very convenient if you are at the mall.

• Visited August 2013