“Awesome!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
MD
“Awesome!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

My bf and I were going to Mays Restaurant next door for crabs and were given a waiting time of 1hr and 30 minutes. Whoa! We decided to head over to Roasthouse pub for a beer and appetizer since we had a lot of time to kill. Really cute place! Im not an adventurous beer drinker but they had a fruity beer so I ordered that. It was different but good. Its cool to go to a place with different microbrews instead of the same old beers bars normally have. We ordered the Roasted Pepper Queso and it was amazing! So much flavor, we couldnt get enough! Im so glad we tried this place as we are going back soon!

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great Craft Beer Selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stopped at this small bistro for a drink after dinner on the way back to our motel - and were glad we did. It has a changing selection of 20 craft beers in many different styles. (No Bud here!!) The bartender was very personable and kept trying to get us to taste some leftovers from a recent "beer dinner". We resisted because we were already full, but the items seemed creative and looked great. The suburban location is in front of a very old motel, and parking can be a bit of a challenge in the compact lot. But they have some good things going here and we will stop back to eat the next time we are in town.

Maryland
“A great meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

We enjoyed a fabulous dinner here, tasting several dishes and beers. The crab dip was amazing, with just the right amount of blue cheese. Fish tacos were delicious, though a tad salty. The ribs were cooked to perfection, literally falling off the bones with a sauce that was a perfect combination of sweet and hot. Even the sides were good - I was surprised by how tasty the roasted brussels sprouts were! The hardest task was choosing which beer to drink, as there are so many choices. The menu suggests good pairings, and the server was quite helpful as well. To top off the meal, we all shared the bread pudding - the perfect ending to a perfectly wonderful meal.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'll be back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Enjoyed a great lunch today at Roasthouse Pub! We tried the Queso Dip, Pulled Pork sandwich and the Avocado/Brie sandwich. The BBQ sauce had a good hot and smokey flavor. The dip was different than you would expect, very tasty! I liked the Avocado/Brie sandwich, but it needed a little more kick. Maybe a roasted red pepper?
I'm looking forward to trying this place in the evening. I like the fact that their wings are roasted rather than fried. And I'll be trying some of the wonderful beers on tap!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dickerson, Maryland
“20 % Military Discount, Great Food, and Good Beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

In a previous review I mentioned some growing pains for this restaurant vis-a-vis keeping supplies in stock. That issue has diminished. I just learned they have a 20% discount for military and am kicking myself for not asking earlier. Monthly beer dinners are definitely worth attending.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere