“I'm into the happy hour” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd St
Frederick, MD
“I'm into the happy hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

I've been here several times. In the past have bben dissapointed in the potion size to price ratio. The food has always been excellent. My latest trip was for happy our. My wife and I had 3 glasses of wine and two plates off of the bar menu for under $25. My wife said the burger was great tand the pork wontons were delicious. The service at the bar needs some polishing. It seems like engaing them is the only way to get service. I will go back for happy hour specials, but it will be a while before I go back for dinner.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

73% Recommend
Frederick, Maryland
“Hats off to a hard working restaurant team”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Food was excellent, portion sizing was the best I have had. The risotto truffle mushroom was great. main course sword fish mushroom an noodle was grand. Little touches, French press coffee, in house chocolate plate, all grand and a Sunday evening who would have guessed. Service was was as good as the food. Very reasonable cost for the quality of service and food. Main course fish market price of 18 almost too cheap.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baltimore, Maryland
“Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

My wife and I had dinner there last night for her 29th birthday celebration (again). I have a feeling that SRB would have been much busier had there not been a scare about a bad weather prediction (a Noreaster). We were one of two couples during the time we were there... It was nice. The empty table settings were beautiful, the industrial decor was cool, the wine selection and food was superb. Frederick is a lucky town to have so many great restaurants. SRB is right up there with the best. My wife and I shared deliciously prepare foie gras appetizer, and we shared our two entrees moulard duck and berkshire pork. Wow. Our bottle of wine was reasonably priced and decanted properly.

Hagerstown, Maryland
“A great brunch spot.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had brunch hear with my girlfriend one Sunday morning. The food and coffee were excellent. We got the Prix Fare menu and each course was great, they alternated a savory dish with a sweet dish. The portions were generous and the service attentive. We will definitely be back.

• Visited October 2012
Washington, DC
“Best in Frederick”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've eaten at Volt, and it's got nothing on Shab Row. GREAT brunch, lunch or dinner option. The food is French but not too fussy, and the wine/bar selections are fantastic. Outdoor seating is great when the weather cooperates. There's a wine shop in the back, too. It's one of my DC-area favorites!