“Finally! A good Indian place in Frederick!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 330 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Finally! A good Indian place in Frederick!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

My wife and I tried the Palace Thali - mine spicy, hers regular. They were excellent varieties of the popular dishes. The spiciness was good and tasty w/o going over the top. Service was quick and attentive. We asked some questions about the kinds of Indian desserts and were treated to a knowledgeable discussion on the typical fare of native Indian desserts.

Frederick, Maryland
“Nice Introduction to Indian Food Via Grupon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

We have been wanting to try Indian so when I found a grupon for half price we thought that would be a good way to try some and we would not be out that much if we did not like it. It's in a strip center so there isn't much atmosphere in or out be it is clean and the food was nicely prepared an presented. Service was good, we are going to return for the lunch buffet so we can try more items.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Amazing Indian Food in Frederick”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

This corner strip Indian Cuisine restraunt is a rare find. You walk in to a nicely do e setup that gives you a good feel of what you are about to eat. The staff is very polite and one if the managers even checked on us.

The house white wine was okay and I really wanted the white from India but they were out and it's hard to get from their distributor. We shared a bottle of Murphy Goode Cabernet that was excellent.

The naan is what we started off with and it was delicious. The mango sauce on the side added to it. If you like spicy, you MUST get the hot and sour soup. It is one of the best soups I have ever had. The cilantro, mushrooms, garlic and spices make this amazing.

For our main courses I ordered the prawn mango and my girlfriend ordered the chicken vindaloo. They were the perfect compliment of sweet and spicy.

A perfect spot for a date, business or family dinner. We plan on going back!

Frederick, Maryland
“Great Indian food I must say!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I usually partake of their buffet times. No complaints for this food! Very good and they make fresh Naan for you! Nice atmosphere! I would def suggest Butter Chicken and Goat Curry!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Suprisingly good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Delhi 6 is located in a strip mall a few miles from downtown Frederick and so I didn't have high hopes. But the food is very good -- as good as some of the best Indian I've had in Washington. We had samosas, lamb korma and saag -- all delicious. The decor isn't fancy but it is clean and comfortable. Sam Adams and two other beers on tap. Great, very friendly service. I will definitely go again if I'm in the area.

• Visited November 2013