“Hamburger from Heaven” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Frederick, MD
“Hamburger from Heaven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Who knew this eatery in the middle of the 7th St Shopping Center had such fabulous burgers? I could taste that great char-grill flavor and it was cooked perfectly.

Visited June 2012

washingtondc
“We love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

We have always had good food and good service here. Our most recent visit was on a very warm evening and we opted to eat out on the terrace. Inside was too much a/c I would have needed a sweater. Outside was lovely. Just one suggestion: outside tables have no ketchup, salt, pepper, sweetner packets, We had to ask for everything. They shouldhave these items out there in little handy baskets that can be quickly brought in if it rains. The food is excellent and well priced and inside, the TVs are entertaining.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
maryland
“Decent food...a little pricey...but would go again.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I visited as part of a larger lunch group and got one of the specialty burgers. The price was a little steep, but the quality was very good and taste was fantastic. I asked for it well done and it was exactly as ordered. Aside from that, fries were okay, but lesser quantity than I would have expected. No Tobasco sauce...not a good thing, but they offered their wing sauce instead which was pretty good for a hot sauce. The service was good, considering the group size and I really don't think I could have asked for much more in terms of that. Restrooms were clean...atmosphere was clean...staff was friendly. Lots and lots of TV's there, with sports of all sorts and little boxes at the tables where you could tune into a particular TV you wanted to hear. It'd be a great feature for game time, but wasn't really there for that purpose. Overall...I'd go back, but value-wise I think they could do better...but then there are some special days that I hear are good ($5 Burger Monday?) Others said that's good, but I'll have to go see that for myself. If true...that'd be a great value.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Frederick, Maryland
“$5.00 Burger Mondays. 'nuff said.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

Awesome...it's not a scam...several options for the $5.00 burgers...went with two growing boys, husband and me...cheaper than McDonalds and excellent food!

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“It Is Just Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011 via mobile

A good place after a long day. Cold beer and GREAT wings! Specials throughout the week.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere