“Amazing pho! ” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
“Amazing pho! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2015

The food is fresh and fast. The pho was delicious and authentic. They even had boba tea! The service was very friendly and helpful. We will be back.

Saint Johnsbury, Vermont
“Nice lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2015 via mobile

This was the first time my wife and I ate at a Vietnamese restaurant. We were with a friend who regulars eats at this restaurant, so it was nice to have some guidance. We all had pho or soup, each a different kind. I had the seafood soup with egg noodles. It was a learning experience to know what to add to the soup, but our friend helped us. There was a plate of bean sprouts, basil, limes, and peppers to be added as one chose. I added all but the peppers. It was a good experience. Glad we tried it.

Visited March 2015
Frederick, Maryland
“Decent Pho”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2015

I dined at lunch with a friend. I had no idea that this Vietnamiese restaurant existed, as it is hidden in a shopping center. The pho was good, although the flavor of the broth was a little underwhelming. The dumplings needed more seasoning and were a tad greasy, but were okay. I would eat here again, but I don't think it is the best Pho in the area. My friend thought the Vermicelli was the best in Frederick.

• Visited January 2015
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Caineville, Utah
“Informal, delicious, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

We had a very pleasant meal here before going to a concert. The menu is interesting. Our meals were excellent, and the service couldn't have been friendlier or more attentive. While this little place is certainly not "fine dining," it's a wonderful place for delicious Vietnamese food.

• Visited October 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lausanne, Switzerland
“The best authentic Vietnamese food I have ever tried”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2014

From Switzerland, here in the US for vacation, I've found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a try. Being Vietnamese myself I was not disappointed, the food was delicious with authentic Vietnamese taste. The typical Vietnamese drip coffee was tasteful and refreshing. The Pho was exceptional. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone and you'll want to go back again.