“Informal, delicious, excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 330 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Caineville, Utah
“Informal, delicious, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

We had a very pleasant meal here before going to a concert. The menu is interesting. Our meals were excellent, and the service couldn't have been friendlier or more attentive. While this little place is certainly not "fine dining," it's a wonderful place for delicious Vietnamese food.

• Visited October 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lausanne, Switzerland
“The best authentic Vietnamese food I have ever tried”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2014

From Switzerland, here in the US for vacation, I've found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a try. Being Vietnamese myself I was not disappointed, the food was delicious with authentic Vietnamese taste. The typical Vietnamese drip coffee was tasteful and refreshing. The Pho was exceptional. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone and you'll want to go back again.

Middletown, Maryland
“Good Vietnamese Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

My husband and I had a weekday lunch here and it was very good. The restaurant was very clean and the service prompt. My husband eats here often, but this was my first experience since I am not usually a Vietnamese food lover. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! For appetizers, we ordered the spring rolls and Pho Ga. The spring rolls were delicious and although I didn't eat the pho, my husband loves it. For lunch, he had the coconut curry chicken and I had the vermicelli special. He raved about his entree. Mine was very fresh and flavorful, although the proteins were a little overcooked for me. Overall, it was a very nice lunch place and I would have no problem returning. Definitely try it if you like Vietnamese food or just want to try a little something different!

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wasilla, Alaska
“Super service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I love pho and try it when ever I get a chance. Their version is excellent! The broth is very flavorful, the vegetables were fresh and amount served was perfect for lunch. The staff were very friendly from the minute I walked in to the restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Good vietnamese food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

I ate at the Viet's Aroma Vietnamese Restaurant mainly due to the fact it was within walking distance of my hotel and offered a different type of cuisine than I normally get beck home. The restaurant is located in a small section of a strip mall. Like other posts mention, the restaurant is nicely decorated inside. It' nothing special but adds to the overall dining experience and provides an atmosphere where you would dine-in rather than getting food to go like other similar restaurants.

The waiter came by immediately when I entered to give me a menu. The menu offered a large selection of choices for meat and seafood as well as a few vegetarian options. The menu and website stated that they served alcohol to include Vietnamese beer. However at the time of this post they did not have a renewed liquor license and couldn't serve alcohol until further notice. I decided to try the Saigon Rice Noodle dish which was a combination of chicken and shrimp. The food came out quickly and was a large enough portion where it wasn't too much, but you still came away full. The food was very good and was what gave this rating a 4.

The only issue was that the waiter never once came by while I was there to check on me, nor did he for anyone. Don't know if this is standard procedures for the place, but you would think for a sit-down restaurant that you would get some service. He was nice, but he could've done much better.

I f you are in Frederick, Viet's Aroma is a good option for dinner.

• Visited May 2014