“Tunafish Heaven” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Memphis, Tennessee
“Tunafish Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I was craving a tuna sandwich and this cute diner was nearby. The tuna on white was delicious. It came with crispy chips and tasty slaw.

Visited April 2014

Manassas, Virginia
“Wow -- what great food and great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

This is my first time to eat at this restaurant and I really enjoyed the meal. I was passing through the Frederick driving home from Pennsylvania and we were hungry and stopped. The food was delicious, the service was great. Our dinner had 1 price and it included your coffee or tea, soup of the day, salad, of course main course and dessert! The rice pudding was great and porition was large.

The waitress told us they have 485 items on the menu. The menu is a book.

Portion were very large and I took half of my dinner home with me.

I highly recommend this place, and wish it was closer to my home in Manassas, VA

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Maryland
“Something for the Whole Family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

There is a huge menu. I thought the food was very good, there was plenty of it and it was priced well. I had a yummy Tuscany salad, which came with a cup of soup and some pita bread. The kids menu was pretty extensive and my husband had a burger, that was too big to finish. We were visiting Frederick for the day and this look like the best family friendly place to have lunch. I would definitely go back there.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia
“Very good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Intended to hit IHOP on my way out of town on a Sunday AM, but IHOP was overflowing. Glad I tried Double T. Huge menu and very quick service. Waitress really knew the menu and anticipated our needs. Better-than-average omelets. Try the California eggs Benedict!

“Waitress Needs to Lay Off the Redbull.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Restaurant was clean. There's a great deal of offerings on the menu. I had a Cuban Reuben (made with a chicken breast) and it was yummy. I wish the menu, as well as other restaurants, would offer smaller portions for a couple dollars less. The visit would have been pleasant if the waitress would not have been tripping on Redbull (the can was in plain view). She was chattering to other staff that "I know they're watching me". May return for breakfast but there are other restaurants in the area for lunch and dinner.

• Visited January 2014