“Amazing Again!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Key West
“Amazing Again!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I came here last year during a visit to Maryland and it was amazing, but omg I stopped in again this year since I'm here to get married and was blown away a second time! OMG I hate lamb and gamey tasting meat, but I loved their lamb, beaf and chicken. And OMG OMG stop in for their holiday "Not your every day" Baklava!!

“Best gyros in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Found this little Greek restaurant recommended on Yelp. Went with my eleven year old daughter and we both had gyros. They were delicious! Meat was a mix of lamb and beef topped with a very flavorful tzatski sauce. Pita bread was soft and brushed with olive oil and spices. Service was very friendly and quick. Was a little apprehensive at first, as it is a very small place in a strip mall with counter-top service. Very glad that we visited. Will definitely be back.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“One word....AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

The food leaves you wanting more on an already full stomach. The pumpkin baklava is to die for. Staff is friendly and service is quick and polite. Great place to dine with family, date nite or catch up with old friends. Plenty of choices and people pleaders on the menu.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Not Much Atmosphere, But Very Good Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This restaurant sits at the far end of a non-nondescript strip mall. When you walk in, there is not much atmosphere here, just several tables, pictures of Greece on the walls, and the kitchen to the rear. I did think it was odd in this Greek restaurant that they were playing Latin music. It didn't seem to go with the food or atmosphere they are trying to imply.

Upon ordering four gyros and waiting for our number to be called, they are served flat with the meat and toppings piled high, almost impossible to roll like you are supposed to. Otherwise, the flavor and meat were very good, but I would have liked the pita to be toasted. The tzatziki sauce had a too much dill for my liking. We did try the pumpkin Baklava, which was definitely unique and excellent.

I will definitely be back next time I am in the area.

PS: If this review was helpful, please remember to click the Like button. Thanks!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Myersville, Maryland
“Consistently Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Last year when I discovered Greek Aroma little did I know that I would become a "regular"there . I usually have the chicken souvlaki sandwich with extra chicken. Lindsey and her co worker have been willing to accomodate my diet by witholding feta and pita bread when I ask. The food is excellent, but, even more important is the staff's willingness to help. They are always polite, and accomodating and they will remember your name!

• Visited September 2013