“Awsome Food and Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Turkish, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Key West
“Awsome Food and Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

I originally went to this place because I was visiting some friends in Frederick that took me here for lunch because it was a place they frequented alot. I had never had "Greek" food and was a tad bit skeptical because I was told it was like a sort of upscale take out. But OMG it was awsome! I highly recomend the chicken soulvaki (I think thats how its spelled) that I made my friends take me back for some more before I left. The line was out the door and a bit intimidating, but was super fast. They were very friendly and seemed a lot cleaner than some regular sit down resturantes that ive been too. Def worth a visit if you have never been here.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Grantsville, Maryland, USA
“One of my favorites in Frederick”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

The gyros are excellent as is everything on the menu. Baklava is fantastic there! Portions are large. Ambience is minimal. Very friendly staff but you order at the counter.

Visited January 2012
Frederick, Maryland
“Best Greek I've Ever Had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

Greek Aroma is delicious. I usually get the Chicken Souvlaki Sandwich with extra Tzatziki sauce. Have also had their hummus and pita. YUMMY! Great for lunch or take out.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great food. Modern decor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012 via mobile

Great restaurant, small with a little outdoor seating as well. Nice, clean, simple, modern decor breathing new life into an older shopping center. Very friendly service with fresh food prepared right in front of you. Hidden gem in Frederick.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Friendly staff, very clean, but the food was overcooked”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2011

We chose this place because of the glowing reviews on trip advisor. It was very clean and the staff were very friendly; however, we were disappointed in the food. We ordered the lamb and Mediterranean platter. The lamb was tough and overcooked and everything was overly drenched in oil and vinegar. They were out of hummus so they substituted the hummus with a stuffed grape leaf. We have been to other Mediterranean restaurants with much better food at a cheaper price.

Maybe it was just an off-night, but we will not return.

• Visited November 2011