“Nothing New” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Bethesda, Maryland
“Nothing New”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Nice looking restaurant, but only two tables were occupied on a Friday night. Ordered 2 salads and an appetizer. The food was good, but a bit pricey.

Visited March 2013

Mons, Belgium
“Local”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Lasagna ok, large portion. Hefty and tasty, although nothing startling. Salad so-so. Staff friendly.

Visited January 2013
Frederick
“An Easy, Casual Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

We eat here when in the area of Thomas Johnson Drive. It is almost always open, and has entrances in the front and back of the building. You can come in, seat yourself, or order takeout. It is always packed at lunchtime, and the fish and chips that I get when dining in are always good, fresh, and served hot. Today I stopped in for a carry out sub. Also delicious, large and reasonable. We've also tried one or two of the desserts. The menu can be described as "American fare." (Read comfort food)!

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Frederick, Maryland
“Good for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

I really enjoy this restaurant when I can't really think of anywhere to go and I am not in the mood for anything. It is just somewhere you know you'll get good food and will be satisfied after the meal.

I recently went there with a friend and got their tuna salad. It was very good and it was large enough to take half home. My friend got their 6 inch meatball sub (you could get 12 if you wanted) and we split a small fry. The bill came out to around 10-12 dollars which was awesome and for the quality of the food was a great value. The fries are delicious, too!

I have also gotten the veggie sub and it is to die for. It tastes like a philly cheese steak without the steak...and I don't know how that is even possible...but it tasted awesome. I know the place has a lot of itialian food and pizza but I have honestly never tried it. Others around me usually have pizza so I assume it has to be good. But I must say that everything I have gotten has been good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere