“Table 21 Best taster meal in the US” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Volt is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 319 restaurants in Frederick
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between 2nd and 3rd Street
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“Table 21 Best taster meal in the US”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

I am a serious foodie,and have eaten in enough Michelin Star, and James Beard award resturants to last 10 lifetimes. Not including I have eaten at 90% of the Top Chief Restaurants inn the US. Up to the point the "best Meal" for me was at Gordon Ramsy's exclusive London's resturant in New York. The 9 course taster menu and wine peering cost me $1,000 dollars for two people, and was worth every bit, and sip of wine! Also at the time I had already eaten at all Bryan Voltaggio's restaurants in MD. I heard Table 21 in Volt was the best in MD, and of course had to go. I brought along a close friend and we arrived at Volt, and found the resturant overall to me modern yet warm and cozy. Everyone from the maître to the bartender was kind warm and friendly. within 10 mins we were escorted to a beautiful round the kitchen table for 6 people where you could watch the chiefs making your food. Over all we have 21 courses, which I know seems like a lot, but amazing it was perfect! The wine, the comfy feeling, they way the waiters, and chiefs treated you was as if you were royalty. The chiefs were so diligently working and were so quiet you could wiser to the person next to you and they could here you loud and clear. over all it was the best meal I have ever had and at $150 dollars a person it was the steal of the century. I almost felt guilty paying the bill even with a nice tip, being I have spend so much more in other restaurants for a third the menu, and not anywhere as good.
Thank you Bryan Voltaggio for giving people such wonderful food to enjoy at such reasonable! pricing. Note everyone of you restaurants is super!!! Thank you!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

79% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“Incredibly brunch! Try the doughnuts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We went on a very cold Saturday around noon. The dining room was a bit chilly (we were by a window). Food was great - everything fresh. You can pick sweet and savory items for brunch. The service was superb - all the staff friendly and helpful. The calamari pasta starter was excellent. The French Toast beautifully prepared - and the doughnuts were fantastic.

Visited January 2014
Walkersville
“Upscale city.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Very good food if you like a little for alot of money. The bar area is the best deal with out of the box interesting vodka selections. Always good to try food from a famous chef.

Visited September 2013
Mt Airy, MD
“Volt is a definite "can't miss" ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

What can I say other than AMAZING !!!!!! The atmosphere is relaxing and the food is superb. Grahme outdoes himself every time.

Baltimore, Maryland
“not worth the money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

My husband and I went to Volt and were disappointed. There was no atmosphere. The food was good, but not spectacular, and defiantly not worth the money. All bar 3 bottles of wine cost more than $50. Overall, I've been to much better restaurants for significantly less. Charleston in Baltimore is in a different league, and our bill was less than we paid in Volt.

• Visited January 2014