“Good, Fast Mecican Food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Frederick
“Good, Fast Mecican Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

This restaurant and Baja Fresh have the most authentically prepared food (with fresh spices like cilantro and cumin) that I have found. and it is assembled and served quickly. I always look at the patrons in the restaurants we visit, and when I see people of that culture eating there, I know that it's real.

Frederick
“Great Ingredients, Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Really healthy, great tasting food. This is how "fast food" should be. Its fast, but its also really very good.

Visited May 2012
Port Matilda, Pennsylvania
“ok but hard to understand”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

This is a standard type of place and overall it works fine but there was a hard time getting our orders in due to a lack of communication from the staff- we had to ask about the order to make sure it was correct. Food was ok and the place seemed clean and overall was an average fast food meal.

• Visited May 2012
Frederick, Maryland, United States
“Stuffed Burrito”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

OK...brace yourself...there may be a line to wait in...but it is well worth it because the burrito is stuffed with your favorite meats and veggies. My favorite, the steak burrito, is delicious and now I have the choice of brown rice. (My first visit to Chipotle I could barely finish the burrito! But with a challenge from my daughter I ate it all!) Definitely one of my favorite places to eat!

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
maryland
“Okay but a bit pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Food is pretty good for this type, but the menu is very limited. The burritos are rather hard to eat without making a complete mess of everything. Service is fast, but seating can be hard to get at peak times. I like that they have various hot sauces available at the tables to pour on as liberally as you like. Price is a bit much for a fast food place. It's hard to get out of there without spending $10 if you get a beverage.

Visited March 2012