“Lackluster Service and Salty Pizza” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Frederick
“Lackluster Service and Salty Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

We last came here over a year ago. The service was bordering on rude and we pretty much felt ignored although we and two others were the only ones in the place. The food, when it came out, was lackluster and the pizza was so salty I couldn't enjoy it. It was hard to get even a refill of drinks. Maybe I am too sensitive to salt, but there are better pizza places with better service, I'm sure.

Frederick, Maryland
“Needs new management”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

Waiter never came back never gave me another drink had me purchase a lunch speacial without telling me they were done wit the lunch so the three slices of old pizza that nobody else wanted that has been sitting there for @15 min. Was it..plus she sat me at a booth that was dirty with food in the chair. I was so upset. Everyone keeps saying how other pizza places are better than pizza hut and I always stuck by them til now. This is truely a sad day. For me to spend my one day off to treat myself over a bad week I never thought pizza hut would complete my worst week ever.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Pizza here is *usually* good, but the service is bad (with the exception of one waitress who is awesome). I've waited...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2008

Pizza here is *usually* good, but the service is bad (with the exception of one waitress who is awesome). I've waited for an hour for a meal before. Buffet has limited selection because they don't get a lot of traffic, and the place is increasingly run-down inside.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook