“Needs new management” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout, Delivery, Buffet
Frederick, Maryland
“Needs new management”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011 via mobile

Waiter never came back never gave me another drink had me purchase a lunch speacial without telling me they were done wit the lunch so the three slices of old pizza that nobody else wanted that has been sitting there for @15 min. Was it..plus she sat me at a booth that was dirty with food in the chair. I was so upset. Everyone keeps saying how other pizza places are better than pizza hut and I always stuck by them til now. This is truely a sad day. For me to spend my one day off to treat myself over a bad week I never thought pizza hut would complete my worst week ever.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Pizza here is *usually* good, but the service is bad (with the exception of one waitress who is awesome). I've waited...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2008

Pizza here is *usually* good, but the service is bad (with the exception of one waitress who is awesome). I've waited for an hour for a meal before. Buffet has limited selection because they don't get a lot of traffic, and the place is increasingly run-down inside.