“My favorite restaurant in downtown Frederick!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vegan, Vegetarian, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Frederick, Maryland
“My favorite restaurant in downtown Frederick!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I had dinner at The Orchard last night, and couldn't resist ordering my favorite dish, the curried stir fry. The sauce is creamy and flavorful, and the veggies are always fresh and crisp. I also enjoyed it with the hummus platter, and a bottle of zinfandel wine. Mmmmm. :-)

This is an excellent restaurant for vegetarians, because there are so many delicious vegetable and tofu dishes to choose from. You can also add meat to many of them if you're not a vegetarian.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Frederick, MD
“Great Quality Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

This place provides organic foods with a large selection of vegetarian dishes available. I have enjoyed everythng I have ever gotten here. I like they offer things starting at a low price and up. No matter who joins they can find something in their personal price range. I rated the bar scene a little low because they only have beer and wine.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ripon, Wisconsin
“Great food, all natural”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had sandwiches and salads. Service was really good. Everything was very fresh and obviously natural. Tried to order a Coke and discovered that they had no sodas with the artificial flavors. Not to worry, lots of other options.

A fun place to eat with lots of choices.

• Visited October 2013
Kensington, MD
“My 'Go To' Spot in Frederick!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I've been to The Orchard 3 times now in the past 2 years - every time I go to Frederick. It's really become the spot I lean toward when we're having lunch there. I live in the DC area and go to Frederick to meet an old friend who lives near Gettysburg. It's a perfect mid-point and we've met there for about 8-10 years a few times a year - and we've tried most of the restaurants up and down the main street. The Orchard really fits the bill for us with their varied menu, good food and wonderful artwork on the walls. We've tried their Asian fusion dishes, the sandwiches - they've got some very good and tasty combos like brie and green apple, their soups and their desserts. Also, it's never too noisy so that's great for catching up with an old friend!

• Visited May 2013
Maryland
“Delicious, relaxing lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We tried the Sesame chicken and Southwest chicken pitas, an omelet, and one of their stir fry dishes. We also had the coconut cream pie and peanut butter square for dessert. Loved, loved all the dishes. Service was great too! We will definitely be back. Great place to eat!

• Visited August 2013