“A tasty, healthy, colorful little lunch spot” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vegan, Vegetarian, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Alexandria, Virginia
“A tasty, healthy, colorful little lunch spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

It was all about the bread with which The Orchard served its tasty hummus. It was pita on speed. This pita was succulent and puffy and divine. We also loved the generous chunks of red bell pepper, cucumber and carrot for scooping up tasty bites of hummus. My friend had lentil soup, which ended up being extremely good, as well. Too bad I wasn't that hungry. But I will be someday soon and that sweet little spot is drawing me back!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars

Walkersville, Maryland
“Veges Galore”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I believe this was a total vegetarian restaurant but now they have other foods as well. I love this place and the food is great. The soups are also wonderful and always nice and hot. Guess I need to go back soon.

Visited April 2012
“Another GREAT place to eat in Frederick!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

We went there for lunch and it was delicious. My wife is a vegaterian and the meme had a lot that she could eat. The food was wonderful! Hot done just right...the service was great! Our waiter even apologized that she had to wait for a cup of coffee...new pot being brewed...nothing bad to say...very enjoyable.

Frederick, Maryland
“Always a great dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Love the staff, love the menu it is so diverse. Wish they had a full bar, there's only beer and wine. Love how the restaurant is so peaceful but without the sense that your table should be whispering to one another.

Visited June 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Eclectic Vegetarian Menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed dinner here last week. I had the stir fry and my wife a sandwich. We both enjoyed our meals. The service staff was very accomodating and we had a great experience. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone traveling to Frederick.

• Visited September 2012