“A good, comfortable stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #14 of 29 Hotels in Barstow
Santa Cruz
“A good, comfortable stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We had a very pleasant stay at the Ramada. The rooms were clean and quiet, but in need of some updating. We will stay again on our next drive thru Barstow. Breakfast room was very convenient altho there was no waffle batter or decaf coffee.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaBarstow, Front Office Manager at Ramada Barstow, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Naturally, we were disappointed to learn that you encountered issues during your stay. I sincerely apologize. We will share your comments with our team to improve our consistency in providing excellent customer service to all guests.
Thank you for your review. It is only through customer feedback that we are able to improve our product and service. We hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you as our guest once again. Thank you again. Sandy Merlini

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
ST GEORGE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I enjoy being able to make this hotel a part of any of my trips to California. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are large and comfortable. The beds are always comfortable and the room is very clean. They have a nice assortment of items available for breakfast, ranging from cereal to waffles. I stay on an average of 1 night each week and look forward to the nights I can stay here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaBarstow, Front Office Manager at Ramada Barstow, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you very much for your feedback of your recent stay here at the Ramada Inn in Barstow, CA. We do have nice spacious rooms, and a yummy breakfast. And the staff will be very happy to hear they made your stay a comfortable one. On behalf of all of us Thank You again. Sandy Merlini
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

so when you go anywhere in barstow people ask you, "are you on your way to vegas or l.a.?" our answer: neither. we stayed here for it's proximity to mojave national preserve, a spontaneous last stop on our miniature national parks tour. some quick yelping and travelocitying taught us there was no luxury to be found in barstow. so we opted for cheap. it's kinda our thing. and usually everything works out okay. usually.

let's just say this is definitely not the cleanest hotel i've been in. yeah... i might as well go out on a limb and say it's probably one of the dirtiest. my girlfriend wiped down all surfaces with a wet rag; there were visible marks from liquids on most of them. later she killed a fly. the towels are from the same species as sandpaper and the breakfast was pretty pathetic.

it's gets that 2nd star only because it was so freakin' cheap- like $50 on hotwire- and because i don't give much credit to the town of barstow itself. this hotel is probably right on par with the rest of their standards.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

After a super long day on the road all I wanted to do was pull over and get a good night of sleep. Since the Ramada was right off the freeway I decided to give it a try. As soon as I walked in I was greeted with a huge, friendly smile from Stephanie. She made me feel really comfortable with checking in and gave me a great room overlooking the pool. She also recommended a few places that were good places to eat at. My room was clean and it was a nice size. The Jacuzzi spa was absolutely amazing especially after sitting in my car all day. oh and my favorite part? Free breakfast in the morning! I will be visiting again the next time I'm in Barstow.

Room Tip: Tell them what you want and I'm sure they will get you what you're looking for.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
RamadaBarstow, Front Office Manager at Ramada Barstow, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so Lucky to have AMAZING Team Members like Stephanie! Our staff here at the Ramada Inn, take great pride in their work to make each and every stay an enjoyable one. On behalf of myself and the staff Thank you again, Sandy Merlini

Been to Ramada Barstow? Share your experiences!