We stayed here overnight February 14 on the way to Las Vegas. We find Best Western to be consistent mid-level accommodations offering decent value and have stayed at both this particular property as well as the one in Mojave. The room in Barstow was very clean and well-presented (getting close to needing a "refresh" upgrade, though) and the microwave, refrigerator, and free internet are always appreciated by those of us that are road-tripping. Also, the breakfast buffet was as-advertised and the items were all fresh and tasty. No problems at all. The front desk was helpful and prompt and gave us great directions to Rainbow Basin. We read the warnings about noise from the road the the railroad tracks, but we were not bothered at all. There are earplugs provided in the room; we did not use them. Thank you for another good stay at Best Western.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Desert Villa Inn is a moderately priced, pet friendly hotel conveniently located on Route 66 in quaint downtown Barstow, California. Offering all of the features and amenities that business and leisure travelers expect, the BEST WESTERN Desert Villa Inn is situated just minutes from the Amtrak station and only 71 miles from Ontario International Airport. Guests traveling to Barstow and through Barstow will all appreciate the friendly service and delightful accommodations provided by the BEST WESTERN Desert Villa Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Desert Villa Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Desert Villa Hotel Barstow
- Best Western Desert Hotel
- Best Western Barstow
- Barstow Best Western