I love the BW Plus line. It is a stretch to label this one a Plus. The physical plant is really old but has been painted in recent years. The electrical outlets are old, dirty and worn. The little fridge in my room was warm inside and I had to store my diabetes medication, so I put ice in my little cooler and it was OK. This BW property will do OK as an "any place in a storm" motel to stay at. Big trains roared by in the night but I miraculously slept through them after 2 AM. If you want a Cannery Row experience for $75 a night, this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Desert Villa Inn is a moderately priced, pet friendly hotel conveniently located on Route 66 in quaint downtown Barstow, California. Offering all of the features and amenities that business and leisure travelers expect, the BEST WESTERN Desert Villa Inn is situated just minutes from the Amtrak station and only 71 miles from Ontario International Airport. Guests traveling to Barstow and through Barstow will all appreciate the friendly service and delightful accommodations provided by the BEST WESTERN Desert Villa Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your BEST WESTERN Desert Villa Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Desert Villa Hotel Barstow
- Best Western Desert Hotel
- Best Western Barstow
- Barstow Best Western