“Good burgers” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 86 Restaurants in Barstow
Victorville, California
“Good burgers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Kind of a greasy spoon, but the burgers are good here. Huge seating area, service is OK. Good value overall.

Visited February 2013

Barstow, California
“Definitly one of the better "fast-food" restaurants”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Good food, good value for your buck.
I like their salads, "charbroiled" chicken sandwich is great, as is their Philley cheese steak sandwich. Food is brought to your table; never a long w ait to order, food arrives with-in 10 minutes after you place your order. Parking for trucks, RVs, busses and towed trailers. Really beats the building next door, with six fast food
concessions crowded together. I like it, I bet you will too.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ojai, CA
“I'd go back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

While my fellow bus riders streamed into MacDonald's, I walked across the parking lot to Mega Tom's and scored!

I had a chicken burrito ($7) to go. The burrito was packed with grilled chicken, mildly spicy peppers, and onions -- nothing else, no "filler". Oh, there was beans and rice, but it came on the side. The normally-sized burrito was entirely of the good stuff. As one of my co-passengers remarked, that's how I make my burritos at home.

I also had the Greek french fries -- fries with feta cheese and seasoning. These were somewhat of a disappointment. The feta was chunky, and would have been better if it had been melted all over the fries. The nondescript spice added little but a reddish color. On the plus side, the portion was generous.

I'd go back.